Anybody from Calgary going down soon?

cdnSpinalTap

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Our family of 5 goes to Disney World every year and a tradition my wife and I have is to pick out a coffee mug for each of us. It's kind of that little reminder in the morning of a place we love and enjoy as a family.

Well, this year shortly after getting back last week, my wife dropped her mug and broke the handle. She's a very sentimental person and she was very upset.

I was hoping to see if someone from Calgary could do me a huge favour and pick up a mug and bring it back for me. I wanted to surprise her with it.

I know it's a big ask and there are a few logistics to work out - but is anyone able to help with this request?

Thanks.

-Dean

Is it one that might be found in Disneyland or was it a Disneyworld one? I am heading to DL on Saturday and if it is one that can be found there I would gladly pick one up for you :)

Is it one that might be found in Disneyland or was it a Disneyworld one? I am heading to DL on Saturday and if it is one that can be found there I would gladly pick one up for you :)

Hi BijouBabe,

Thank you very much for the reply and your offer. I think it is a Disney World cup (it has HS, Epcot, etc branding , although I will do some research. I have attached a picture of the mug.

Again - thanks for your offer, I appreciate it.

-Dean

mmdJeWc5muCv38jPeFwvuwQ.jpg

I will still keep my eyes open, but have you tried asking someone in the DW section to see if someone would be willing to buy one and ship it to you?

cdnSpinalTap said:
Hello,

Our family of 5 goes to Disney World every year and a tradition my wife and I have is to pick out a coffee mug for each of us. It's kind of that little reminder in the morning of a place we love and enjoy as a family.

Well, this year shortly after getting back last week, my wife dropped her mug and broke the handle. She's a very sentimental person and she was very upset.

I was hoping to see if someone from Calgary could do me a huge favour and pick up a mug and bring it back for me. I wanted to surprise her with it.

I know it's a big ask and there are a few logistics to work out - but is anyone able to help with this request?

Thanks.

-Dean

I'm not from Calgary but we are flying out of Calgary in 6 weeks. I could bring one back if you want to pick up in Airdrie at my in-laws place. Private message me with a photo if you're interested!

Hi....unfortunately I got home yesterday :(

I don't know if you've looked online but at '************' they sell that mug - although they are out of stock right now you can be put on a waiting list (?)

It's also on Amazon.com. Of course it's going to cost you a bit more, but (coming from a sentimental wife!) I would be over-the-moon happy if my hubby made the effort for me!!

I'm not from Calgary but we are flying out of Calgary in 6 weeks. I could bring one back if you want to pick up in Airdrie at my in-laws place. Private message me with a photo if you're interested!

Hi lady_bug_888,

That would be very nice, thank you. I will PM you with the details.

Thanks again.

Hi....unfortunately I got home yesterday :(

I don't know if you've looked online but at '************' they sell that mug - although they are out of stock right now you can be put on a waiting list (?)

It's also on Amazon.com. Of course it's going to cost you a bit more, but (coming from a sentimental wife!) I would be over-the-moon happy if my hubby made the effort for me!!

Thanks Canooknic for the suggestions. Knowing my wife, the mug has to come from Disney World :-) It looks like I may have a solution, but thanks again.

-Dean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter