Anybody get a PIN code that doesn't work?

How weird is this? I tried my current zip code but it didn’t work. Tried my former zip code and got into the queue. After I waited and got into the actual system I noticed that it had my last name only (no first name), with former city but not my street address. Googled it and there is someone with our last name at that address with my DH’s first name. Shouldn’t Disney know that my email address isn’t that person’s who Google says was born 20 years before my DH? (Don’t you have to enter birthdates into MDE or when making your first WDW reservation? Maybe I created my account too Iong ago to remember…) Seems so odd to me! Nothing was better than my current rate for my dates though so I didn’t need to call about it anyway.

Update: tried calling and the person I talked to said they are doing system upgrades tonight. Apparently there’s been lots of issues with pin codes. She said I should call tomorrow to make sure the reservation I made on the phone with her will get the correct pin code discount.

Reactions: TJA
I got one too and after the initial shock I tried it out with zero success. Tried my last name, my husband's last name, and our current and two former zip codes. Nada. I got an AP discount so I didn't really need this, but I wanted to see if anything different might be available. I did not call.

ETA: I just tried again, to see if anything had changed, but no. Nothing under either of our last names and using zip codes going back 30 years.

My daughter had to call. It was worthless for us. Only thing left for our time was Club level, or King bed when there are 3 of us.

I called and they said it was a known problem 😩. you can call and give them code and. They can help you get discount. It seemed very limited rooms though.

Same here no codes for us. We even went twice last year in August and November and just booked a Late June trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter