Anybody going to Vegas this week...???

gypsydoodlebug

<font color=red>Who DOESN'T love Fraggle Rock? I h
...for a conference? I need to get up off my keester and start packing but I really, really don't want to go. :sad2:

So whatcha in town for? I'm going for the International Pizza Expo (my company owns it, so it's WORK!!!).

My brother is going with his girlfriend. She is flying in today for a conference and he is joining her tomorrow. She is going for some HR/College Administration conference. She works in the housing department for a major state university.

Oh, how I wish I was going to Vegas this week! I went for the first time in Oct. and loved it! Have fun, even though it's for work!

I'll by flying out Wed night and couldn't be more excited. We just got another foot and a half of snow this weekend, and I'm ready for Spring. Doesn't sound like it wil be pool weather, but at least we'll have sunny skies and warm days.

The excuse for the trip is a group of friends gathering for our annual Sweet 16 weekend in Vegas. A little gamling, some good meals and a whole lot of college basketball. Should be extra crazy with UNLV getting in.

I am going the first week of May for the Help Desk Institute Annual Conference. I am pretty bummed though because my best friend usually goes for her job as well, but can't this year. And I have to miss my kids Spring Concert or miss the first morning of the conference. So undecided!

Normally, I look forward to our yearly Vegas outing, but not alone:sad1: this year.

congrats on getting married in vegas next month! (we married in august 1998 at the new york-new york hotel in vegas ourselves!) - wish we were going to vegas anytime soon - usually in march, there's an electrician's convention and DH goes (at least, he and his boss use that as their excuse to go to vegas!) - this year, they didn't go (although last night DH was looking at airfares online for next month...)

We're leaving next Friday(March 31st) but no conference. Just going for spring break. Can't wait!!

We leave on Friday for 1 week. Cant wait. We need a little R & R since my DH has surgery in Nov for herniated disk & then 9 days later had a heart attack. We are just going to chill out & play mindless slot machines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter