Anybody Know the Passholder Discounts for November?

Belle & Ariel

DIS Veteran
I am trying to remember to look for this but have better chances of taking advantage of it if I know what it is before we go. If you know of deals at Busch Gardens, I'd appreciate them too.

If I put in my pass and log into the passholder section, is it there? I totally missed the eat all day deal and don't want to miss out again;)

Is this what you are looking for?

Pass Member Savings for SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration

Purchase a collectible Christmas Celebration Pass Member Exclusive Pin for $7.95 at the following gift stores Shamu’s Emporium, Coconut Bay Traders, Wondrous Gifts, Under the Sun, and Wild Arctic Gift Shop.

Save 20% on all culinary delights at the Christmas Market located along Bayside Pathway. Discount available at any SeaWorld operated culinary location and does not include items from Godiva or other vendors.

Get your family holiday photos taken at each of our four Christmas photo locations and save 50% on a holiday photo in a holiday-themed frame.

Experience our newest and coolest tour offering, Wild Arctic Tour and save big. Pass Members enjoy an exclusive Buy One, Get One Free offer. Valid on all reservations before 12/25/12. Log in to purchase.

Share the wonder of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration with friends and family. Pass Members save $20 on a single-day admission to SeaWorld Orlando. Pass Members must accompany their guests on the day of the visit. Offer valid for up to six guests on visits before December 25, 2012. Log in to purchase.

Photo Preview Weekend – November 10 & 11

Enjoy exclusive deals the weekend of November 10 and 11 and get an early start on your Christmas cards with photo locations throughout the park, like our popular Snow Globes or with Santa at THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. Pass Members will receive a free digital download with any photo purchase and a double discount (20% off) at all photo locations.

Plus Pass Members can double their discount (20% off) at all restaurants, with the exception of Sharks Underwater Grill and Dine with Shamu. Be sure to come back on November 17th for the start of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, a holiday tradition your whole family will enjoy.

Save 10% on Santa's Fireside Feast

Enjoy an exclusive dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus featuring an all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts. New this year, your family will also enjoy reserved seating at our very popular A Sesame Street Christmas show and a complimentary family photo.

Pass Member Appreciation Days at Discovery Cove during November and December 2012!

Pass Members and up to 6 guest can make a reservation with this exclusive Pass Member offer.

$159: Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package
$69: Day Resort Package
$39: SeaVenture Experience

I'm not sure if it is or not.:goodvibes

After our last trip I read on here that the monthly special for passholders was All day dining at kids' price which is about $10. We easily spent more than that per meal and would have taken advantage of it if we only knew.

I read here it is posted near a candy shop. I probably herd my family past there and totally miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter