Anybody out there getting the military discount?

Belle62442

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if anyone sailing in Sept or Oct has gotten the Military discount applied to their cruise. I am planning on going at some point in the hopefully near future and need to start saving. TIA!!

I just asked the ITT office to quote the same cruise as I looked for on the DCL website. They quoted the exact same price- so I don't think there is one.

Have your TA call Disney directly. Last year I had 3 cabins booked, before they announced Military and Florida Resident rates. The date we were on showed a FL rate on the DIS main board, but not a MIL rate. My TA called DCL, and they gave us the MIL discount! It was a great rate!

Does the service member have to be present to have the discount applied? Dh will be in Afghanistan when we travel this fall. He was supposed to come with us, but it didn't work out that way. We planned the cruise a long time ago, and he was deployed in the meantime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter