Anyon else notice that the only redemption awards left at etour are....

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
a donation to the Red Cross and ask Dr. tech?

I really hope that EVERYONE is wrong about etour folding...pipe dreams, I know. But if they are wrong, it should be easier to get a GC this saturday.

.....let me guess, someone is going to answer this post with a press release from etour saying that they are shutting down @ 5:00 today...go ahead and ruin my dream.
:D

I think the reason that those are the only two left is because everything else sold out. There are usually some ice.com left this time during the week, but I guess some people went ahead and cashed out for those in case etour does shut down.

As far as Dr. Tech and the Red Cross, I don't think people want to waste their points on Dr. Tech when it is basically just a coupon. And for the Red Cross, when I donate to a place like that, I want to right the check and send it myself just to make sure that it is really going to that organization. I have always wondered if these programs really sent the donation or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter