Anyone’s MNSSHP FP’s NOT get cancelled when you only had party tickets that day?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
With people posting about getting cancellation of their FPs after they booked FPs for both regular ticket days and party day (when the only ticket type they had for the party day was the party ticket), has anyone successfully had FPs stay on their account and get to use them for their regular park ticket days AND get to use FPs on the party day recently?

Did you get the email threatening cancellation before you attended the party?

If you did you should cancel your MNSSHP FP+ selections and then rebook them in a couple days.
That seemed to work decently for others that did get the cancellation email because if you get it your last day of FP+ WILL be cancelled if you don't cancel the party night FP+ selections prior to the indicated time frame.

Did anyone's FP get cancelled if only one member of the FP group did not have park tickets?

So, they will warn you, and give you a deadline so you have the opportunity to cancel the party FPS. I do not want to jeopardize FOP FPS for my friend.

So, they will warn you, and give you a deadline so you have the opportunity to cancel the party FPS. I do not want to jeopardize FOP FPS for my friend.

Some people did not get a warning.
My point was that if you do get a warning the last day FP+ cancellation is going to happen if you don't cancel your party night ones.

I haven’t read about it happening without an email. Where did you see this, if you don’t mind? Just trying to make sure I don’t miss the email if I’m getting one. Thanks for the good tips about canceling and rebooking them if I get the email.

I haven’t read about it happening without an email. Where did you see this, if you don’t mind? Just trying to make sure I don’t miss the email if I’m getting one. Thanks for the good tips about canceling and rebooking them if I get the email.

All of the cancelling/worry started back in July.
People getting emails and not getting emails is somewhere within the hundreds of pages of the MNSSHP thread which I have not been following since Labor Day since that was the weekend I went.
I had also started a thread deedicated to asking who has had theirs cancelled but again have not really followed it in quite a while now.

We linked our party ticket to our account and had no problems using the FP on party night (we didn't go to any other park that day).
Although we could only get FP for two rides because of times available, one of which was for POTC which broke down and we couldn't even use. We tried to use it at 7DMT which wasn't allowed, then tried at BTMRR but were told that they didn't accept FP after 7pm. So I guess karma got us for the attempt!

We linked our party ticket to our account and had no problems using the FP on party night (we didn't go to any other park that day).
Although we could only get FP for two rides because of times available, one of which was for POTC which broke down and we couldn't even use. We tried to use it at 7DMT which wasn't allowed, then tried at BTMRR but were told that they didn't accept FP after 7pm. So I guess karma got us for the attempt!

So did you go to the parks any days after your party-only day and those FPs were still usable even though you use (or tried to use) the FPs for the party-only day?

When this all first started, the cancellations were happening without an email, but that changed fairly quickly. I don't think anyone has had them cancelled without one in many months.

However, there have been a couple reports in the last week where the email doesn't come until the day before the party when people are already at WDW. AND once you receive the email, you only have 24-48 hrs before the cancellation date, so you could easily miss the email.

Thanks all. If I get the email, I will cancel party FPs. I will be especially watching once we check in, as I have email on my phone and can monitor it that way. As long as it is just not being unilaterally canceled without warning, I can deal with the possibility. Any other first hand experience would be greatly appreciated, for either MNSSHP or MVMCP this year.

None of my stuff got cancelled. I had room only ressie, 2 day park tix, and a party ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter