Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

They haven't used the pods this whole time but have used the pot and works well.

It leaks slightly when pouring so they do it over the sink overwise its all good.

Can you share any updates you noticed?
Zero clue never been up there before might grab pictures later.

Just looks like new paint, maybe new bench, maybe new pictures on wall.

I didn't explore it just happened to see it last night when walking through back from SAB.

Does anyone know whether the DVC studios will be getting the new, fancy Keurigs with the pods or keeping the drip coffee-makers?

DVC management promised they would, when they announced that RIV was getting them! They said the Murphy beds would replace sofa beds at all DVC resorts as they were refurbished.
I know the guides aren't always 100% reliable on this type of information, but this is also what my guide told me when I purchased earlier this year.

Does anyone know whether the DVC studios will be getting the new, fancy Keurigs with the pods or keeping the drip coffee-makers?
We stayed in a refurbished studio in April. It had the new Keurig Duo machine. It took up a lot of space on the counter, but made a great single serve. I was kicking myself for not bringing enough of my favorite pods to last the whole trip.

ok I'm trying to go through the posts, so for a 2 bedroom- 4th and 5th floor are refurbished? We're going the last week of August.
Thanks!

Of course the Murphy beds are the best part of this refurb. But I was also very happy to see this “real freezer” in a studio, not embedded in the fridge. We like to freeze water bottles as ice packs, and other frozen items. So this was a nice upgrade. But when I got back I looked at other pictures and they don’t seem to be in all the studios. We were on the 5th floor. I hope they add these to other DVC studios.

Attachments

• 0D4D5D7A-2B64-453F-AAB1-A5A5A854FAE9.jpeg
    0D4D5D7A-2B64-453F-AAB1-A5A5A854FAE9.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 49
Of course the Murphy beds are the best part of this refurb. But I was also very happy to see this “real freezer” in a studio, not embedded in the fridge. We like to freeze water bottles as ice packs, and other frozen items. So this was a nice upgrade. But when I got back I looked at other pictures and they don’t seem to be in all the studios. We were on the 5th floor. I hope they add these to other DVC studios.
We stayed in #459, a refurbed studio, in April and there was not a separate freezer in our mini fridge. That looks really nice! I hope they put them in the next round of refurbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter