Anyone at AK Tuesday Oct 22?

mskayjay

<font color=magenta>They were sooooo good I had um
If you were at the park today and happened to be in Africa for the 2PM performance of the street dancers, did you by any chance video tape it? If you did is there any way you could get in touch with me and email me the blessing ceremony the head dancer did with the anniversary couples? That was me and my hubby!!!! :) We were the 30 years together couple! :thumbsup2

mskayjay said:
If you were at the park today and happened to be in Africa for the 2PM performance of the street dancers, did you by any chance video tape it? If you did is there any way you could get in touch with me and email me the blessing ceremony the head dancer did with the anniversary couples? That was me and my hubby!!!! :) We were the 30 years together couple! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on 30 years together!!!
That would be awesome if someone did!!! Have you tried posting this question on the theme parks/attraction thread? Good luck! :)

Sent from my Galaxy SII

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter