• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at BLT able to see Tron?

We can see it from GFV. I have not seen the tower crane moving nor can I tell if work is active. But, we did chat with a MK CM at Enchanted Rose last night. He works mechanical on TMRR and said they are looking to move/assign people in his job class soon to Tron. He hopes to go. FWIW

Do you know if you can walk from BLT to MK for the passholder preview days. We are staying there just to walk but I am worried that transportation is not being provided from the resorts. It makes me think they want everyone to go through the TTC.

Do you know if you can walk from BLT to MK for the passholder preview days. We are staying there just to walk but I am worried that transportation is not being provided from the resorts. It makes me think they want everyone to go through the TTC.
It is reportedly closed right now. I am praying it will open for official opening. However we are staying at BLT and have a preview friday at MK. So we will have to take a bus to TTC... to go to MK. Totally negates the reason we chose BLT, to try to feel more 'safe.'

It is reportedly closed right now. I am praying it will open for official opening. However we are staying at BLT and have a preview friday at MK. So we will have to take a bus to TTC... to go to MK. Totally negates the reason we chose BLT, to try to feel more 'safe.'
Same here, that’s the only reason we are staying there.

I agree it's very counter intuitive to limiting exposure to not be able to walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter