Anyone at Disney World today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Hi, just wondering what level of activity there is at WDW today? Anything different about the experience right now? Seriously thinking of a quick getaway but I can't quite make myself commit, so I just wanted to see what the environment is like down there.

We just cancelled our trip for next week Not chancing it! Its bad in CT right now which i believe will only get worse.

Stay Healthy

I really hope that things settle down by May or June. I was planning on August and November trips.

We just cancelled our trip for next week Not chancing it! Its bad in CT right now which i believe will only get worse.

Stay Healthy
Were you able to get A refund? We are supposed to arrive Monday with a room only reservation and After Hours party tickets. I was told I can’t get a refund on either but can apply to future tickets and hotel reservation.

however, should the parks close like at DL, I’m hoping they will issue full refunds. I do plan on coming back in the summer though as I will have credit from my cancelled flights anyways.

For additional info on virus related issues with wdw please go to the thread on the community board
Closing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter