Anyone at POP now or will be soon?

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
May I ask a favor? I would love to know the sizes of the cubbies in the sink area. I want to bring a couple fabric drawers to use in them but I can't seem to find out the correct sizes any where. Thanks and hope you have a magical trip!

May I ask a favor? I would love to know the sizes of the cubbies in the sink area. I want to bring a couple fabric drawers to use in them but I can't seem to find out the correct sizes any where. Thanks and hope you have a magical trip!

They are weird sizes and shapes, and shallow. I can’t think of any fabric bins I’ve ever seen that would fit in them. Because they are built in, they could also possibly be different in different room configurations. Honestly, we had a lot of toiletry type stuff in ziplock bags and we just stood them up in some of the cubbies. The bigger, under counter ones were longer shelves, we stacked the baby’s clothes there. The one under the hanging bar is square but not very deep.

I was just there two weeks ago, they did not seem deep enough for the bins to work well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter