• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at WDW right now? Looking for this Stitch plush.

designermv

Also cute and fluffy!
I wasn't sure where to post this, mods, please move if this is not the appropriate forum. We are going to WDW April 10-18, which means we will be there for Easter. I want to get this Stitch Easter bunny that is available through DisneyStore.com, but if I can pick it up on-property that would be better than ordering it ahead of time.....even better if it's available at the Polynesian gift shop because we are staying at the Poly. So, if anyone is currently at WDW, can you let me know if you've seen this in the parks or resort shops? Thank you!

https://www.disneystore.com/plush-toys-stitch-easter-plush-10-12/mp/1422922/1000267/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter