Anyone been on a snipe hunt?

I don't think that was a thing in my childhood. I'm familiar with them now, but I don't think we ever did that as I was growing up. Either that, or I was just not lucky enough to be invited. :)

We did it all the time to the unsuspecting when I was a teen back in the 60s. We also did ghost hunting in cemeteries after dark if we could avoid the cops and waiting to see a ghost on certain roads where eerie sightings had been reported. The joys of growing up in a relatively small town along with walking the streets after dark and hiding in the bushes, hanging underwear on cars, and of course underage drinking because anyone walking into a bar could get a drink.

I don't think that was a thing in my childhood. I'm familiar with them now, but I don't think we ever did that as I was growing up. Either that, or I was just not lucky enough to be invited. :)
Well, as I said the other day, you're smarter than the average bear. Maybe they knew you wouldn't fall for it.

Bur regardless, I'd totally invite you.☺️

When I was in the military I took lots of newbies on snipe hunts...

Sent them looking for lots of other things as well - like a box of grid squares, left handed wrench etc...

I recall having a guy jump up and down on a Soviet T-62 Tank to test the suspension. Like you jumping up and down is going to move a tank that weighs like 40 tons. He tried and tried though.... good times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter