Anyone been to DC lately?

pixie08

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Discovery Cove lately and have pics or report they would like to share?

Also has anyone ever rented a cabana (not through a full package) and know the price? I have contacted them but still have not heard.

Here's the reply I got when enquiry about the cost a couple of weeks ago:

Thank you for contacting Discovery Cove. We appreciate the opportunity to assist
as you plan your adventure!

Yes, we do offer personal cabanas, and still have some available on the day of
your upcoming visit. They include a shaded structure, table and chairs, as well
as lounge chairs, all of which are located in a private and secluded setting.
They are $175 per day plus tax.

To make your reservation, please contact our Call Center toll-free from the U.S.
at 1-877-4DISCOVERY or toll-free from the U.K. at 00-800-33-441818. You may
also visit our interactive and informative website at www.discoverycove.com.

I hope this information has been helpful. If you have any additional questions,
please do not hesitate to contact us once again.

We look forward to your visit!

Best Regards,

My family went to Discovery Cove on May 12.Unfortunatly I have no pictures.But everyone had a wonderfull time,my kids did the dolphin swim and enjoyed it.My 2 yearold grandson loved the water.The tropical reef is unbeliveable,you just want to snorkle forevever.Even the ray pool is neat.The food there was also very good.A very relaxing place,not crowded at all.I would return there without a doubt.

I went with my DDs on May 24th and as soon as I get some pics uploaded onto photobucket I'll share them!

We didn't get a cabana just because of the expense and I got the Ultimate Photo Package instead :). Also, I never really sat down on the chairs provided actually the only time I sat was when we were eating - the rest of the time we were snorkeling or just sitting in the water on the beach.

Have a great time! We're planning on going again when we go in November 2010!

we went last june are going again 28 june as it is a superb day. i dont think there is any point booking a cabana as it is not busy and there is lots of places to choose to sit, and we also did not realy sunbath as there is so much to do,

Wow those cabanas are pricey! I agree it is probably not neccessary and I rather put the money towards pics. Just a few more days...I can not wait! Thanks for all your replies.

I went with my DDs on May 24th and as soon as I get some pics uploaded onto photobucket I'll share them!

We didn't get a cabana just because of the expense and I got the Ultimate Photo Package instead :). Also, I never really sat down on the chairs provided actually the only time I sat was when we were eating - the rest of the time we were snorkeling or just sitting in the water on the beach.

Have a great time! We're planning on going again when we go in November 2010!

Can you tell me more about the Ultimate Photo Package please? I'd be interested to know the cost and what's included. Thanks! :wizard:

I got this from their price list I once requested:

Ultimate Photo Package - $219.00 / $233.24 including tax

(7) 6 x 8 Prints
(1) 4 x 6 Print & (2) Key chains (Same image)
(1) Digital Photo CD
(1) Interaction DVD
(1) 16 x 24 Poster
(1) Photo Album

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter