• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone been to Wonderful World of Memories DTD lately?

bleeps

DIS Veteran
When I went to the Wonderful World of Memories store in DTD last Oct (2004), I was so disappointed that the selection was so slim. I had hoped that they'd carry a large selection of all the Disney related scrapping materials out there, but they had a paltry selection. Has anyone been recently? Have they improved the store? I'm trying to decide if I should wait until our next trip (Dec. 2005) to buy all my Disney scrapping supplies, or if I should just stop hoping that the store will improve and shop online. Thanks for your insights--

When we were there in May 2004, I was psyched about the scrapbooking store and like you was a tad disapppointed in the slim selection. A friend was there in January and said it seemed the same. I did come across a web site www.scrapyourtrip.com last summer that I have ordered some great WDW trip stuff like paper, borders and diecuts. Mabe that will give you some new supplies. :)

DisneyJen0504 said:
When we were there in May 2004, I was psyched about the scrapbooking store and like you was a tad disapppointed in the slim selection. A friend was there in January and said it seemed the same. I did come across a web site www.scrapyourtrip.com last summer that I have ordered some great WDW trip stuff like paper, borders and diecuts. Mabe that will give you some new supplies. :)

Jennifer

Thanks for the link...I checked out the Scrap Your Trip site and they had some great stuff I had not seen before. I placed an order and I can't wait to receive my stuff!!!!

Elaine

Shop online!!!!!

I was just there last week and bought one thing. It had 2005 on it so that is the only reason. Not much has changed since you were last there so don't waste your breathe on anything changing.

Wow -- thanks everyone -- thanks for the great links and thanks for the update on the store. It's weird, isn't it -- the store has a HUGE amount of space and a huge potential market, but they carry very little (and it's not as though the products don't exist! (Unbelievable that you can walk into a store at WDW wanting to spend your money and walk out nearly empty-handed, isn't it?) Thanks again--

Wow! Thanks for the 2 cool sites. I have bookmarked them. :goodvibes

The World of Disney store also sells *some* scrap stuff. I imagine it's the same, but I haven't been into the Wonderful World of Memories store in a year or so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter