• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone belong to The Scrapbook Club?

willis37862

<font color=navy>Captain Jack is still my fave JD
I was wondering if anyone is a member of the scrapbook club online...where you order 1 book for $11.99 and get two for free. Is it worth joining? I can't get their site to work , it keeps giving me error messages and I was wondering if it always that hard to order from them? Thanks for any help :)

I'm sorry...I don't know anything about the club...but my daughter wanted me to reply. She was excited to see someone else spells her name like she does (Nichole with an h). It's not often we find it that way.

I'm sorry...I don't know anything about the club...but my daughter wanted me to reply. She was excited to see someone else spells her name like she does (Nichole with an h). It's not often we find it that way.

:) It is rare to find someone who spells it the same. Tell her she has a very nice name ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter