Anyone booking Free Dining through expedia???

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
I checked and they have rooms on the dates I want, but the price that comes up is with no tickets. It says it includes dining but I thought you had to book you tickets too or no free dining. I guess I am not sure how to book on expedia and am wondering if anyone else has or knows how????

There was a thread about this a bit ago on this board, I will see if I can find it and bump it. From what I gathered is you do have to purchase tickets and when you get that far in expedia it will give you a screen to order tickets from. Give me a couple and I will bump up the thread for you.

you have to book atleast 1 day pass to get the free dining....expedia will let you book4 days or more...not 1...

I didn't book, but checked for a quote. I was able to get the free dining and the magic my way park tickets. Also, the airfare through expedia (part of the package) was ultra cheap. Like about $115 pp. Too bad we decided not to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter