anyone bought Dream annual passes online?

Hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to buy fantasy annual passes using the paris-billets website. They have them for 109 euros but it wants me to select a date. Is it the date I'm going they need as I'm not going until August but the latest date is 15th July so if it is I can't buy this one.

The link for Paris-Billet Carrie Cat posted is the one I ordered from - sorry about that.

Ok If I order via that direct link I don't have to pay 20€.

What you have done is ordered via the acces "Club Privelèges" which has the offer on the left hand side.

You should have gone via Billetterie and you would have the standard price.

I don't know if you get an answer today like I said ^^ as today is an extra holiday for most people.

You could send a mail asking for the Club Privelèges membership to be cancelled as you made a mistake and it is of no real use to you being not in France but there is no obligation on their side to cancel this. :confused3

Hi, just remember if you use a partner site to order you ticket or AP that Disneyland Paris is not able to help you in case of any situations. I write this message about Paris-Billets because I had the situations twice. If you don't receive your tickets for any problems, you have to buy new ones at gate.

I hope everything it's alright with yours ^^

Hi lycam,

Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to buy fantasy annual passes using the paris-billets website. They have them for 109 euros but it wants me to select a date. Is it the date I'm going they need as I'm not going until August but the latest date is 15th July so if it is I can't buy this one.

hopefully someone will be along who can advise you on dates etc soon :).

Hi all. Very quick update from my phone as promised. Back at 11:30 last night so more details later from pc. Summary: paris billets tickets all great! Straight in machine at gate. No questions at pass office. Valid one year from date of exchange. Magic hour worth every penny?

thank you so much for the update!! have a fantastic time!!

Hi everyone,

Just back today. No problems with our tickets from ce-multiavantages. 2 adult dream APs & 1 free child for 298 euros. :thumbsup2

Thanks to the OP on the original 'Bargain AP' thread for saving us 300 euros;)

Hi everyone,

Just back today. No problems with our tickets from ce-multiavantages. 2 adult dream APs & 1 free child for 298 euros. :thumbsup2

Thanks to the OP on the original 'Bargain AP' thread for saving us 300 euros;)

I was waiting for you to come back and report as you were the only one who went with CE Multiavantages.:goodvibes
Glad that it all went well and many happy visits in the year ahead for you all :thumbsup2

Ok I am looking at CE Multiavantages myself now and I have found the deal for the Annual Pass for 149euros, so do they just send you a days pass out and you exchange that for the annual passport?

Many thanks for your help

That link for paris billet is broken. (too many https at the beginning I think!)
Just go to the main website paris-billet.com and use the search box on the top left, use the dropdown menu to find Disneyland Resort
However, it looks like they don't have many cheaper tickets, or they are trying to flog the more expensive ones!

They are offering Dream Passes for €179 plus €11 booking fee, as opposed to €199 official price which isn't that much of a saving really, but you can book your arrival up to November.
If you scroll down to the bottom, they still have some of the €149 plus €12 booking fee with a child free under seven offer. but they only have availability up to July 15th.

I got sent an actual (train ticket size) ticket, which will get me through the gates, and I then have to exchange it for the proper Annual pass when I get there.

I stumbled across this site when looking to plan our first trip to DLP and have learned lots so far but have a question about these Dream Passes I hope someone can answer.

I can see that they are showing as available until the 15th July but wondered what have been the dates by which they need to be used by? We're planning on arriving around 30/8-1/9 and wondered if they'd still be valid.

I'm planning on sending a (badly translated:sad2:) email asking Paris Billets but thought I'd ask on here in the mean time.

Thanks.

Terrierz,
I am happy to be corrected on this by Forum members with more experience, but I got the impression that the tickets have a use by date.
There is a date printed on mine, and it seems to be about a month before the actual date you request. Mine have the 14th May on them, and I requested them to start 13th June.
I read somewhere else that they expire 30 days after issue if not used.
Once you use them, you have a year from the date first used.

Thanks for the reply, Diananil.

I've read that you get 6 months from the date of issue but also that they may have been issued some time earlier than the date you actually buy them - the date they were bought by paris-billets. If that makes sense?

Before reading this thread I was happy to just book an on-site hotel with included passes. However, being able to stay off-site and have annual tickets for 2 adults and two kids for the same price would be great. Especially as you still get parking, EMH, discounts etc.

Knowledge is power but sometimes ignorance is bliss.

An easy decision has now turned into hours of this :surfweb: especially when I have other things to do!

Folks sorry for not replying sooner. I must have done something wrong paying the 20 euros to join Paris Billets but it's still a good discount. I was emailed and have spoke with Stellios. He assured me I will be getting my four dream APs(2 adult and 2 free child) however he is on holiday this week and was off for the public holiday last week. He asked me again the date I was going so I take it he issues a ticket for that specific date? It was difficult to communicate with the language barrier. The earlier post about Paris billets tickets not working is a worry. Can people with positive experiences of Paris billets please let us know?

Cheers

Hi Shakka,
I ordered from Paris Billet and have my dream tickets in with my passport ready for Monday.
So, no problems with Paris Billet.
Mine came pretty much straight away.
Princessmummy got hers from the same company, took about a week.
I am new to the board, so you will just have to take my word for it. :)

Hi there.

as the first person on this thread to actually buy from Paris Billets I can tell you you should be fine!
I was in DLP last week with my Dream Passes bought from Paris Billets, and very pleased I am too!

They went in the machine at the gate completely normally.

I took them straight to the Annual Pass office where a lovely lady took our pictures and gave us our real passes!

I am sure it will be fine!

Karen:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Diananil / Princessmummy - Thanks for the reassurance. We are all excited about our first trip to Disney Paris! :thumbsup2

I'd like to thank all of you who provided the information that persuaded me to order my APs from CE multiavantages.

It wasn't quite as smooth sailing as I had hoped and as others have experienced, but the value for money was worth the hassle.

My membership registration took my payment but didn't complete the registration, so I couldn't sign in to order the APs.

My M&S mastercard doesn't use Securecode so I was then unable to complete the purchase of the APs.

After many emails the tickets were finally despatched and then I waited, and waited and waited. They never came. Their loss was reported to French police and Disney had to cancel them.

A second consignment was sent out. They took about four days BUT

the free children's APs weren't there.

After a reminder, they came too.

All in all it took about a month from start to finish.

I have to say, the contact (Alice) at CE multiavantages was very helpful and very prompt at replying to emails and it was almost fun getting French emails every other day.

Not happy with the two grey hairs that appeared though.... (that couldn't possibly be anything to do with age :rolleyes:)

So again, thanks to everyone who took the time to write to share their knowledge and experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter