Anyone bought PHPs from Connections?

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I checked out the prices & they are lower than with a DC discount even. We're purchasing 7 day PHP (3 adults and 1 child).

My DC costs would be:
3 Adult PHPs X 308.46=$925.38
1 Child PHP =$246.98
Total =$1172.36

Connections costs:
3 Adult PHPs X $292.90=$878.70
1 Child PHP = $235.66
Total =$1114.36

Savings of $58.00

Is it worth the hassle to get them thru Connections (been reading some not so great things about them lately) or should we just get them at the park or hotel when we get there?

Any suggestions?

I ordered my 4-day PHP from them a couple of weeks ago. They came within three dayswith no shipping cost. They are real tickets with the magnetic strip on the back. Hope this helps.

Just last week I cancelled our membership... it was no problem, although I'd wondered if I shouldn't try to keep them... they offer 20% off GC's for Kids R Us & Toys R Us as well as others... but alas I decided we won't spend enough there to make it worth our while to keep... We did the trial membership so we could order the $10.50 lunch/dinner coupons... The coupons were well worth the cost for both the Pepper Market at CSR & Beaches & Cream at the Beach club... so if either of those places are on your list to visit, take a look at the coupons too... IMHO 58.00 is worth a little extra leg work!!

With their service and they are the only 4-day Park Hopper Plus tickets available for the same price as DC discount on a regular 4-day Park Hopper (without the Plus)! My tickets arrived within 3 days with no shipping charge. I also charged and received promptly a Universal 2-day Escape pass (comes with the CW feature as well) and it was like $11 cheaper than the site and also ordered the meal tickets. I've only experienced one problem. I order the meal tickets (2 for breakfast and 2 for lunch) and only received the breakfast but I called and they said they were sending me the lunch ones separately, other than that I have had no problem with them and the tickets appear to be tickets not vouchers! Hope this helps you. Have a great trip!

I also ordered PHP's and US/IOA's from Connections and got them right away,
I am still waiting for the 6 10.50 food vouchers I ordered, but they have not charged me for those yet, I think they were out of those and I heard they just got them in yesterday.
I have had no problems with getting through to them either by phone or email.
I think they are worth it.

Hulabird:smooth: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I ordered 5 day park hopper plus passes and 2-day Escape passes. I recieved them in just 1 day. The are the actual tickets, not vouchers so we won'y have to wait in any lines for tickets. I am very ecxited about it. I saved around $100.00 and I just recieved my cc statement with the correct amount of money charged! I say go for it. Good luck.

Hi,

I'd love to read some more about this Connections.....does someone have a link I can use? I hate to be a pest.....Is there a "newbies" section on this website somewhere.

Thanks....

Karen
pinecone718@yahoo.com

Mary has a good explanation of it as it pertains to Disney..
http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html

Additionally, they give you 20% back on every 100.00 of Gift Certificates you buy from them for certain stores... including Kids R Us, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, The Outback.... There were others, but I forget what....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter