Anyone catch Elon Musk hosting Saturday Night Live?

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
I realized he was hosting and tuned in. He certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it could be. I heard that he admitted that he had Asperger's and watched the monologue on YouTube.

It's really weird too as SNL used to be tape delayed for broadcast in the Pacific time zone. It's on live now but seems really early.

I use to watch SNL every Saturday night but the show itself (to me) isn’t as entertaining as it use to be. I did tune in last night to see him, he was pretty good.
I thought the “Chad on Mars” skit was funny

I watched it and it wasn’t as bad as I thought and I wasn’t aware he had Aspergers until he said it last night.

Chad on Mars was hilarious.

I watched it and it wasn’t as bad as I thought and I wasn’t aware he had Aspergers until he said it last night.

Chad on Mars was hilarious.

I caught it part way through that skit, so I'll need to watch the whole thing.

But I did catch the end. I always hate when they show stuff like that. Someone exposed to an environment like Mars would eventually suffocate. Also dissolved gases in blood would boil almost immediately and be rather painful. But it wouldn't look dramatic. I read one of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books where someone ended up in space but it was explained that he could survive as long as he got back to some place with air before suffocating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter