Anyone do an "Under the Sea" themed wedding? Need ideas!

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Are there any journals posted on here that are very Little Mermaid-esque or anything that you guys could link me to? Me and the fiance are looking for ideas. :idea:

I'm not, but there are plenty of things you could do. I think the Living Seas salon would be perfect for that, or if you wanted it to be outside of the park so you could have outside vendors, you could always do the reception at Ariel's. I know a few girls are using an Ariel and Eric cake topper, Lenox has a few, so just do a google search. You could also really carry the theme with your table names, placecards, centerpieces, favors etc. Shelley from Impressions can do custom Disney invitations so I'm sure you could have Ariel and Eric on them. You can request a sample from her, the samples are free. Her invitations are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. Disney has done quite a few under the sea cakes. You could have Little Mermaid characters appear at the reception, be sure to check with Disney on that, I know there are some restrictions and certain ones can only appear together.

Hope that helps. I don't remember whose PJ it was, but there is definitely at least one on here that has a Little Mermaid theme, if you go to the PJ section and just read through a few, you may get some ideas.

I am and so is Jackie (mermaidbride1108) - but my PJ is kinda pathetic, and Jaclyn had to stop hers for drama reasons...

If you have specifc questions I can try to answer...

I did a beachy theme for my wedding a little over a month ago...

We had the reception at Ariel's

These were the centerpieces that I made
P3210015.jpg

Centerpieces for the cocktail hour
P3290008.jpg

Invitations I made
IMGP5848.jpg

A few of these for our candy bar
P2280014.jpg

Favors I made (photo albums)
IMGP4537.jpg

This was a display at Franck's
P2160087.jpg

Place card holders
Cardholders.jpg

Need any other ideas or help, let me know!

DJ DIsney Kid - I'm doing a Little Mermaid theme, I had to stop my PJ as Jenn said, but my wedding with be in about 2 weeks (about 18 days AHHH!!!) and then I'll be doing a Wedding TR - I 'll write in full about all the little details I did.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter