Anyone doing the dolphin swim at DC on July 21 ?

martinacris

Mouseketeer
Hello....I have never posted on this thread , but since I found the DIs board I have been to DLRP and WDW in the past 3 years!!Just reading all the trip reposrts makes you want to go ! I live in Italy and will be travelling to Venezuela this summer to see my family but in between I have booked a trip to Washington Dc for 5 days and HOW COULD I not go by ORLANDO:rolleyes1 ??? So I have decided to skip WDW and concentrate on SEA WORLD and DC with the DOlphin swim. It will be myself and my two daughters ages 7 and 9 ! When we went this past December I really was sorry that I had been to SW only for one day !

I have called most of the hotels that offer packages with DC and got so many quotes , and the best offer was the $254 per person for the swim at DC ( booked directly with DC) , and then pay 3 nights get 3 free at the Renaissance Orlando Hotel for $669 ( booked via SW with the passes to SW and Aquatica). It was cheaper than getting any of the packages that the hotels offer.

We will stay there for 4 nights and even if we have a 5th night free we will check out early evening and use the free night that I got at the HYATT airport, that way we will be there for our early flight.

I would love to know if anyone is scheduled for the Tuesday July 21st swim ?

Martina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter