Anyone done all 3 Up-Close Tours at SW?

Eeyore's Tailfinder

DIS Veteran
First off we were going to do Adventure Express, then we decided against it because it's the first time I've been to Seaworld and we wanted to explore it ourselves...

So we settled on the Polar Expedition $16 Tour, but I've heard the penguin interaction isn't great :confused3 . DBF LOVES sharks, but other than look into the shark tank and touch a small shark, I don't know what this entails... Personally after more thought I would love to do the Save a Species. I love turtles and I would love the opportunity to learn more and get up closer to the manatees, but I'm totally sure what this entails either :confused3

Does anyone have more info, or have a review, or even pics?

This tour is awesome. Beluga's are delightful, majestic , playful creature. You get a backstage tour and see other animal too! Complimentary picture and book included.

Charleyann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter