Anyone drive 95 corridor recently?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
We are headed back down to Hilton Head tomorrow and getting ready to do the 95 drive from the Boston area. Just curious if anyone here has driven it recently and if there were significant travel delays, etc...

I have checked the sites for each states traffic/construction info, but was wondering if anyone had recent first hand knowledge.

We plan on leaving central Mass. around 5am and stopping overnight in Lumberton (our usual stop).

Thanks!

We are headed back down to Hilton Head tomorrow and getting ready to do the 95 drive from the Boston area. Just curious if anyone here has driven it recently and if there were significant travel delays, etc...

I have checked the sites for each states traffic/construction info, but was wondering if anyone had recent first hand knowledge.

We plan on leaving central Mass. around 5am and stopping overnight in Lumberton (our usual stop).

Thanks!

Hope you having a good drive. A question like this is better on the transportation board.

Thanks!

OP-- are you going to the DVC resort? If so, there is a facebook page for the resort and you would get good answers from there.

We drove from Richmond to Amelia Island for spring break last week. Traffic wasn't bad at all. We made good time both weekends each way. Incidentally we didn't see hardly any NC or SC license plates while we were down there, so their spring breaks might be different weeks. Enjoy your trip!

There is construction on the tunnel on 895 in Baltimore which buts some extra traffic 95. We drive from the Delaware line to south of Baltimore and there is always traffic.

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear it’s just the “usual” traffic delays. Hoping it will be a smooth ride!

I think they are doing some bridge work in NC around exit 41. Sometimes traffic's backed up in that area, sometimes not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter