Anyone eat at Eet?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
If so, what did you have and how was it? Portion size?

We watched two YouTube videos of it. Wright down Main Street and the Tim tracker. They all got a wide variety of the food and described it well. I’m sure other vloggers have the content up too. Looks pretty tasty

We ate there on Wednesday. We both created our own bowls, and they were generous with the portion size with the rice out sizing the chicken I chose . I could not finish my rice. My husband, who can tolerate mild spice, went with basmati rice and the cauliflower as his choice. He cleaned his bowl.

We both really liked it, and it was something new to try. We saw someone with a flatbread, and it was large.

While I hope it does well, I'd be surprised if it does. Most young kids I've met don't seem to like "strange" food.

Her Nashville restaurant was always good. We will definitely stop by when we are at DS again.

We went last weekend and had a make your own bowl (basmait rice, tandoori chicken and bhunna sauce, which is pretty spicy!) and the chicken tikka naan pizza. Both were generous portions and both were delicious!

Kids in our family love most of the options. Not sure why you'd call it "strange"..... Very much looking forward to getting back again.
I put it in quotes because that's not my word for it, but the words most kids that I know would call Indian food.

I put it in quotes because that's not my word for it, but the words most kids that I know would call Indian food.
I'm sorry to hear that's how they think of it. We've always viewed Disney diversity of food options to be a great opportunity for our kids to try something different from the local fast food and pizza restaurants. Just like the adults in the family, they find many things they like and many things they don't. Disney Springs, some of the resorts, and especially EPCOT, offer so many great options to expand our (and our kids) dining experiences. But, as you've said, that might not be for everyone.....

a couple of weeks ago,maybe 3rd day opened? I loved it, was with 4 friends, 2 liked it,2 didn't. Undercooked potatoes in one dish I attribute to new opening blues. I'd go again, but I love Indian food anyway.

We re excited to try when we go in the summer as my husband can’t have dairy (best for all) and that truly limits options. Love to see more veggie options too!

Thanks! I heard the review on my podcasts this morning, but I've never actually SEEN them (nor the food they reviewed). This really helped.

my kids ordered the cheese naan pizza (or whatever it’s called) and my wife got a tikka masala bowl. It was good but it took forever and the staff seemed fairly grumpy that day. Not the best experience for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter