Anyone else’s plans and fast passes gone this AM?

lisa cameron

Mouseketeer
I know this happens from time to time where MDE goes crazy. But I extended my hotel reservation at Shades of Green by an additional night two nights ago. I arrive tonight. This AM, none of my fast passes or hotel reservation are showing up. I called Disney yesterday to make sure my reservation change wouldn’t mess anything up, they said they “were pretty sure” I was good....
I know I can just call again but I don’t have more than 5 minutes to spare this AM, headed to work. Just wondering if anyone else’s reservations/fast passes are missing in MDE. I used both the browser and the app.

No, because sadly I don't have any plans to be worried about at the moment ( :( ) but I wouldn't worry. Last month this happened to us all the time. I don't think once, during the entire trip, it had the correct number of guests showing on our fastpasses. It always said 1 or 2, never 3. But we never had a problem.

Did you get a new reservation # for the SOG when you added the two nights? If so, MDE *might* veiw it as a canceled reservation.

Alternatively, there has been issues with SOG res "sticking" in MDE. I had one in mid March that just would not stay in MDE. I added it at least 5 times and each time I'd log back into MDE, it would be gone.

I know you said timing is rough, but try to get IT back on the phone and see if they can fix it. Do you have a screen shot of your FP?

Same thing happened to me this morning. I only saw my ADRs. I closed and re-opened the Android app and all my fast passes were there again.

I was using the site and not the app and noticed all of my FPs were showing just me instead of the rest of my party. I signed out and back in and they were all showing up again.

Both yesterday and today, I haven't been able to log in to the website. Everything still shows up in the app though.

Did you get a new reservation # for the SOG when you added the two nights? If so, MDE *might* veiw it as a canceled reservation.

Alternatively, there has been issues with SOG res "sticking" in MDE. I had one in mid March that just would not stay in MDE. I added it at least 5 times and each time I'd log back into MDE, it would be gone.

I know you said timing is rough, but try to get IT back on the phone and see if they can fix it. Do you have a screen shot of your FP?
Thanks so much! I am here now, my SOG confirmation is still valid, I called Disney last night. My fast passes are back. I added my SOG reservation number again yesterday and it is gone again today. Sounds like the SOG res is having problems sticking. I do have screen shots of my fast passes! Might have an issue getting into EMH is this keeps happening.

Thanks so much! I am here now, my SOG confirmation is still valid, I called Disney last night. My fast passes are back. I added my SOG reservation number again yesterday and it is gone again today. Sounds like the SOG res is having problems sticking. I do have screen shots of my fast passes! Might have an issue getting into EMH is this keeps happening.

Make sure you have your GREEN and WHITE ID paper cards that SOG gives you when you check in. You will need to show them to the CM scanning Magic bands for emh. The only time I've had my band work for that was when we stayed in a Disney hotel (not even DS). Keep those cards with you.
Glad it's back and "fixed". Have fun at SOG! It's truly lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter