Anyone Else Booking Fastpasses Tonight?

abarriger

Mouseketeer
So I'm staying up late (for me anyway!) to book my fast-passes this evening for my upcoming Disney trip... and My Disney Experience is not loading for me. Just a sad error message with a broken Olaf :( Is anyone else having this problem? I'm starting to get a little anxious.

I wish I was getting a broken Olaf. My daughter and I apparently don't exist on our MDE. it doesn't list us, all our fastpass reservations are gone, and it's not letting me relink because it says our tickets are already linked. No disney guest services open at this time. Guess we're out of luck.
I needed to change tomorrow's fastpasses to another park because my daughter has an opportunity to spend the day with a friend there. This is extremely frustrating and disappointing because my daughter rarely gets to share her time in disney with a friend. Now my daughter will have no fastpasses.
Our bands and MDE were working the two days we've been here, except for having to relink our bands, me twice and my daughter once.
It's already been disappointing to her that she can do either test track or soarin', but not both unless she wants to wait for 1.5 to 2 hours. And we don't do long waits. If you utilized the old fastpasses properly there was minimal wait for anything. Of course everyone knows that. Can't change the new and "improved".
We'll deal with it, but no more annual passes for us. Disney won't miss us a bit. They'll be too busy counting their money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter