• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else change their ressie a million times?

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
I just switched room type for our next trip (same resort) and now I'm having some ressie-changing-remorse. Like I want to call back and change it to what it was. I've already changed resorts. And room type. My dh doesn't care what I do now, because he knows it will switch a dozen more times.
:rolleyes1

who's there with me, in the "I can't decide" club???? :cool1:

I always change reservations. Sometimes i learn about something else that i want to add to our itinerary, but may have to change something else. I am also a big returner too. I can't help that i change my mind.

I have ADRphobia. I was never satisified with when or where I made them back in August.
The resort never changed though. I'm a Wilderness Lodge Lover all the way.

LOL, glad to see I'm not the only one!!

We love the WL too....been twice, going back!
For a brief few weeks, we had a ressie at CR, but changed back.
Still staying at WL, but changed room type.
Will they note my account and label me a freak?? :rotfl:

Don't even get me started on ADR's. :lmao: I have my spreadsheet already to go and am anxiously waiting the next round of park hours :thumbsup2 Like I said, my dh just shakes his head at me (til we're there having a fabulous time that he knows we wouldn't have if I wasn't such a spaz about planning!) :teeth:

I booked our July trip today. I won't be changing resorts since we've been wanting to try out the ASMu Suites. DS is looking forward to not sharing a bed w/his sister (even if it is only a pull-out bed) and DH is really digging the fact that we will have some privacy.:blush:

Now the ADRs may be a different story. I can make the ADRs starting Monday. I have a list of places we want to eat. Most are must dos, two are questionable. My biggest problem right now is not knowing park hours. I think if I knew what those would be, everything else would fall into place. Then again, there are those two ADRs I am questioning...

KAMommy & I start our spreadsheet planning WELL before the trip (we've had the one for Oct. 2007 since last June), then we change and change and change until it's time to make the ADRs. Then, sometimes we change again!!

On our Oct. 2005 trip, it was just DH & me, and he didn't decide we were going until the middle of August. I must have made 10 calls in one night to Dining trying to get ADRs where I wanted--then they wouldn't have one, and I'd have to hang up, discuss all of the available options with DH (I'm a dork and can't stand the CM listening to me explain to him what was just explained to me--I feel bad for them!) and then call back!

I had a fear that they had somehow "marked" my account and would only give me not-so-stellar servers, but it was great!!

We are hoping to switch to Wilderness Lodge when the 7-month DVC window opens for our Oct. 2007 trip--I haven't stayed there before, and I am looking forward to it!!

KAMommy & I start our spreadsheet planning WELL before the trip (we've had the one for Oct. 2007 since last June), then we change and change and change until it's time to make the ADRs. Then, sometimes we change again!!

LOL about starting so early!! Do you plan around EMH's? That's why I'm going nuts waiting for park hours....to plan what park NOT to go to based on EMH! :rotfl: Once I know what park to go, then I'll plan my ADR's (which I have to do in about 2 weeks!!) Yay!

hey kaddjr, we're July buddies!! :thumbsup2
Park hours should be out SOON!!!

Cool!:cool1: What week are you going? We are going to be there June 30- July 6.:woohoo: I hope Disney releases park hours for July early tomorrow since that is my 180 day mark. I have only one ADR that I know the day and time I want as of right now. We do plan and tour around the EMH. We don't want to have to waste time going from one side of the world to the other just to eat. Oh well, I guess I could just plan things according to last year's hours (we were there at the same time last year, so I have the times guides :thumbsup2 ) and see how things shake out.:confused3

StitchIsOurHero- We stayed at the WL last July. When we walked into the lobby for the first time, my 7yo DD looked around with wide eyes and exclaimed, "Oh mom, it's BEAUTIFUL!" (my kiddos thought we were staying off-site until we arrived at WL). It really is an awesome resort- I'm sure you will enjoy it!:)

Cool!:cool1: What week are you going? We are going to be there June 30- July 6.:woohoo: I hope Disney releases park hours for July early tomorrow since that is my 180 day mark. I have only one ADR that I know the day and time I want as of right now. We do plan and tour around the EMH. We don't want to have to waste time going from one side of the world to the other just to eat. Oh well, I guess I could just plan things according to last year's hours (we were there at the same time last year, so I have the times guides :thumbsup2 ) and see how things shake out.:confused3

we're going mid-July. I hope the hours are out tomorrow...that's what I'm counting (although not as much as you are since it's your 180!! :thumbsup2 ) What's your must-do? We use almost all of our table service credits on character meals, LOL! :yay: Good luck getting what you want!!

Count me in!! I've been known to change the resort a couple of times before each trip ... also ADR's ... DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!! (But I always cancel the ones we aren't going to use!!!;) )

we're going mid-July. I hope the hours are out tomorrow...that's what I'm counting (although not as much as you are since it's your 180!! :thumbsup2 ) What's your must-do? We use almost all of our table service credits on character meals, LOL! :yay: Good luck getting what you want!!

Thanks! I'm gonna need all the luck I can get!:rotfl: DH informed me a little while ago that he wants to take DD to Cindy's for breakfast!:eek: :rolleyes1 Hmmm, that really threw a wrench into my plans. The one must do is CP on the 5th, earliest available. We did this one last year and the park was pretty empty until lunchtime (there were EMH on the 3rd and 4th). Now if I can get Cindy's for that day, I can pick up an extra lunch or dinner instead of CP. Maybe LeCellier, since we scratched that one off the list to do a dinner at Kona.:idea:

At this point, half of our TS are character meals: CP, Donald's, Ohana, CM, and Cindy's. I sat down with my family a couple of weeks ago and had them make out lists of places they wanted to eat at, plus their must dos for the trip. DS really wants to eat at WCC since we didn't do that last year while at WL. DH needs a good steak at least once, so he's getting Concourse. We all wanted to try something different, so KC for dinner it is. We're on the DP too, which means Cindy's will be OOP for us should I snag that.

I'm hoping Disney releases those hours tomorrow. Before 7:00 am would be nice (dreaming, I know!). I'm betting on them keeping about the same schedule as last year. If they do, we're all set to go. If not, I'll be on the phone several times tomorrow, I'm sure!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter