Anyone Else DISappointed By the Disney 100 Exhibition in London?

Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earning My Ears
We went, and it's not so much that we were disappointed, as we felt ripped off by the £75 VIP 'experience'.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

If anyone cares to see, we vlogged and reviewed it all here:

Me! I was disappointed by so of the items on display being reproductions! I did love the Walt Disney introduction. And it was nice to have a Disney fan event in my own city!

I went in the morning on a weekday and it was almost empty, I was there for maybe 1.5 hours. The only merchandise I was interested in was the 100 Years of Wonder book which wasn't in stock. Oh well - will buy elsewhere!

I went (on 16th October!) with the VIP package. I found that overall the exhibition was quite basic and not very immersive. I had visited the Walt Disney Family museum last August and found this to be far superior although I appreciate that it is a permanent location and has much better access to the archives! I attended the David Bowie Is exhibition at the V&A a few years ago and I thought that was incredible! I actually booked to go again despite spending hours in there!
As for the VIP package, it was totally not worth it and I was very upset that my Wish print was ruined by the time I got back to my hotel as they did not give it to me in a tube or anything! If I had known I could have brought a suitable container! The other things you got were 'meh' and as I had an entry time right when it opened the priority entry was not relevant!
Gift shop was pants IMHO, I was ready to buy loads of merch and there was hardly anything, Disney are renowned for their over 'merching' tactics so they really dropped the ball!
I also heard of many issues later in the day of people waiting for hours to get in, huge crowds etc. I was very glad I got there early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter