Anyone else doing the 2 week dance?

We leave March 27. We homeschool so we don't take the usual March break. I am excited though, especially with all this cold. Have a great time. Where are you staying? Any special plans?

We're doing 6 days at WDW staying at the Swan followed by 3 nights on the Disney Dream...so excited!

As I stare at the snow squalls outside my office window...AGAIN...I'm happy knowing that one week from today I will be waking up and looking at green grass and giraffes from our balcony :cool1:

5 more sleeps for us. We stay off property at Marriott Grande Vista (we love our villa there). But this whole fastpass thing just has my stomach in knots. So hard to plan having this new program which gives offsite guests a disadvantage. Oh well, we'll just make the most of our days.

Bummer that we will miss the parade - only planned on doing parks the 5-7 before the crowds arrive. Sure wish Snow Whites mine ride was on a soft opening too.

There was just a snow squall outside here also. Ottawa hasn't seen grass since December so I'm looking forward to not having to bundle up for minus degrees!

5 more sleeps for us. We stay off property at Marriott Grande Vista (we love our villa there). But this whole fastpass thing just has my stomach in knots. So hard to plan having this new program which gives offsite guests a disadvantage. Oh well, we'll just make the most of our days.

Bummer that we will miss the parade - only planned on doing parks the 5-7 before the crowds arrive. Sure wish Snow Whites mine ride was on a soft opening too.

There was just a snow squall outside here also. Ottawa hasn't seen grass since December so I'm looking forward to not having to bundle up for minus degrees!

5 more days for us too, and I am flipping freezing tonight. Weather is horrid in Northern Ontario. Minus 30 to 35 with the windchill tonight. Brrrr. Staying at Holiday Inn club Vacations Orange Lake for 8 nights, and Grande Villas for 2. Can't wait to go back and I was just there 62 days ago.

Forty days for us. Going to St Pete Beach for 4 days, then to Orlando. Staying off site.

Ruddy cold here, too. Minus 40 something with the windchill today. Oh well, in 4 weeks we'll be in our "happy place"! :)

Dsis and I are flying in on 3/27 and I can't wait. Today is an ice storm and is being followed by snow starting later. ARRRGH....can't wait to be somewhere warm and with flowers and green grass...:goodvibes

Leaving tomorrow! Stopping in Brampton for the night with friends (6 hour drive from Northern Ontario) then will continue on to Buffalo Tues morning, do a little shopping, Staybridge inn for the night, then fly 8 am Weds with JetBlue. Return home on the 15th. Hope it is warmer when we return. Minus 35 with the windchill right now and under a windchill warning. BLAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter