Anyone else ever forget your kid's lesson?

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
I am brain dead sometimes. My DD had a dance rehearsal this morning at 9:00. Well, she was sleeping and I was doing other things when I glanced at the calendar at 9:25 and realized - she was LATE! As it was, I got her there at about 9:50 - but it only goes until 11:00. Have any of you ever forgotten something like this?

I was famous for doing that when Travis was too young to drive :rolleyes:

Good, now I don't feel like I deserve the "mother of the year" award. ;)

LOL!
Well, it wasnt a lesson, but I forgot DS once. :eek: He had a 1/2 day and ealier in the day, I had a meeting with youngest DS's therapist. We got great news at the meeting and I was so excited, that I completely forgot about the 1/2 day. Around 1:00 I saw my neighbor and her youngest DS at the end of my walk and heard the door bell ring. I went to the door and there was DS and his friend standing there. My first thought was "What are you doing here?", then I realized and couldnt believe what I had done. Thank God for neighbors! and I should add I have saved her DS from being stranded at the bus stop more than once. ;)

Last Sunday DD signed up for her Girl Scout troop's cookie booth. She was supposed to be there at 1:30, and with the beautiful weather forgot about it until almost 3:00. She got to be there for the last hour of the sale, and earned partial credit for the cookies sold while she was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter