Anyone else excited about "The Martian"?

DH and I read the book - I just finished it about 2 weeks ago - EXCELLENT! I can't wait for the movie!

Agreed. I thought the book was great and think Matt Damon is a good choice for the lead.

It looks good but in the trailer there are some super cheesy lines from Damon. Not sure if that's intended but it came off a bit corny.

"In your face Neil Armstrong"

"I'm gonna need to science the sh... out of this"

Very excited. I loved the book and the personality of Mark Watney is what drives the entire story!

I think I am. I am nearly done with the book. It's great and I've enjoyed reading it immensely. I'm just afraid of whether the movie does it justice.

It looks good but in the trailer there are some super cheesy lines from Damon. Not sure if that's intended but it came off a bit corny.

"In your face Neil Armstrong"

"I'm gonna need to science the sh... out of this"

This is either right out of book, or inspired by the book. The book is basically a log, and he says stuff like this often.

The entire time reading the book I kept thing that I would have perished within days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter