• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else find the forum really slow?

Endorx

Earning My Ears
Its slow on every thread i look at..

Every other forum/boards are fine so issue with this site?

I have found it terribly slow these last few days with error messages coming up at times and server not responding.

Had a little of that this morning.

I'm getting older... and I'm very slow to load in the mornings now. Maybe there's a connection. :)

Yes, the forums are going very slow, it's been like this for 2-3 days now.

I'm also having the same problem ... slow forums. It comes and goes. At times it will get so slow that I have to give up. It has taken me several minutes just to get through to this post, and to be able to reply.

When it is slow, I just see "Waiting for www.disboards.com" in the bottom status area of my browser... interminably. Never loads.

At least now I know it's not just me.

Hopefully a temporary issue! :)

It took 48 seconds to load this page. I feel like I am on dial up again.:headache:

Totally slow to full stop....been like this the whole week....pages won't load, replies sit and stall.....really getting ticked at this system.....off to other Disney boards......

R_E_A_L_L_Y S_L_O_W!

Replied to a thread about 10 minutes ago and it seemed it took about good 3-5 minutes to post my response.

It's really slow for me too, but i'm relatively new so I wasn't sure if that was the "norm" :confused3

Ridiculously slow! I haven't been able to do much reading of the Boards for the past 2 days.

It seems to be a problem on all the forums. :eek:

Really slow here... There's always a delay, even when I'm just scrolling up and down on the page.

i came to see whether anyone else was having this problem. Obviously they are.
Sometimes so slow to load that I give up!

Glad it's not just me then!!! I've been on here a lot less lately because I can't be bothered to wait- other things to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter