Anyone else getting "high risk website blocked" notices?

Davistigers

Mouseketeer
For the past few days, whenever I log on to this site, my computer keeps popping up windows that say "High risk web site blocked." Could it be that someone has linked something to this site -- perhaps an ad? -- that's causing this? It's ruining my enjoyment of the DISboards. :mad:

For the past few days, whenever I log on to this site, my computer keeps popping up windows that say "High risk web site blocked." Could it be that someone has linked something to this site -- perhaps an ad? -- that's causing this? It's ruining my enjoyment of the DISboards. :mad:

I'm having no problems. :confused3

I've been getting that every time a page on the Disboards loads. I thought it was just me.

Moved this to the Tech Board to see if someone there can answer your question.

Mine also has a message that it's Malware/ Gen-A that's being blocked. Thank goodness for virus protection!

I'm getting those too. Good luck getting answers on this Tech page. I asked the same question twice and I can never get an answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter