Anyone else hate the Mega size rolls of toilet paper?

They're not new, at least here. They've been around for several years, at the very least. My wife gets mad when they aren't available, so no, we have no issues with them, they fit our holders just fine.

We use the great value sustainable because it's recycled fibers and tested the best for break down for a our crappy system. Walmart was out one week and I had to buy Charmin. I was not amused when the rolls did not fit our wall inset holder :mad:

ugh. Seriously hate them. They are too big for the BRAND NEW holder (inset in the wall, purchased from Home Depot) I installed in my remodeled bathroom. Who thought this was a good idea??? My local Target just stopped carrying the double rolls in the last few months, I haven't figured out a good solution yet.

ugh. Seriously hate them. They are too big for the BRAND NEW holder (inset in the wall, purchased from Home Depot) I installed in my remodeled bathroom. Who thought this was a good idea??? My local Target just stopped carrying the double rolls in the last few months, I haven't figured out a good solution yet.
with all the heavy hitters in this group, I thought they would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter