• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else have inconsistent cashiers at Michaels?

Pin Wizard

<font color=deeppink>I now have a new favorite at
I know that their coupons in the Sunday paper are for 40% off one item (or 50%.) Depending on what cashier I have, some use the coupon on one item, and others use it on the entire purchase! Woooooo hooooo! LOVE THOSE cashiers! ;) Anyone else luck out with this?

Lucky you! I find the cashiers at Micheal's the rudest around. I have never had a nice or helpful one.

I find them to be inconsistent in another way at the Michaels near me. Sometimes I can go in without a coupon and they just scan one they have behind the register. Other times they won't even if I tell them that I had one and can't find it.

Today I had a real nice girl. She's new! but most often They are nasty and not one bit helpful. They need to go to happy classes. It must not be a fun job. Probably mgt. trouble or it would not be at all the stores.

Originally posted by welovemickey
I find them to be inconsistent in another way at the Michaels near me. Sometimes I can go in without a coupon and they just scan one they have behind the register. Other times they won't even if I tell them that I had one and can't find it.
I've had that happen here also. And it figures...the time I needed one of those bags with wheels to put all my stuff in to take to a crop the NEXT evening (I didn't have a coupon), they didn't offer to scan a coupon they had. :( In the past a couple of the cashiers asked if I had a coupon. When I said no, they said they had one and scanned it. :teeth: But not when I bought that tote! I ended up paying the regular price over $100 when the coupon would have been $60 some odd dollars. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter