Anyone else have that "it's 60 days out & I used to make PS's but now I dont" blues?

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I know I know... it has been a while since they switched stuff over to calling 90 days out, but I still have the yearning, when the 60 day mark comes to book something.

Anyone else?

I was having that problem at 120 days because you used to be able to make a lot of PS's 120 days out. That was a struggle waiting the extra 30 days.

Yep, I went through that! Felt like I needed to do *something*, anything! I ended up changing a couple of PS, not because I just felt like it, we had a couple of times that just didn't work after I really thought about it.

I'm finally under 40 days, and it seems like forever....

Originally posted by bigbabyblues
Yep, I went through that! Felt like I needed to do *something*, anything! I ended up changing a couple of PS, not because I just felt like it, we had a couple of times that just didn't work after I really thought about it.

I'm finally under 40 days, and it seems like forever....

I second bigbabyblues response~

I too felt the need to make PS's, so I changed a few of the times a little & also added a couple. I'll probably make more changes when the time gets closer.

Now, I can't wait to go eat at some of the places :p !

;) :D ,
Katie

I know what you mean. It feels like there's such a big gap now between 90 days and time for the trip, with nothing to do. I find myself tinkering with my PS's and making some minor changes, probably because I have to do something to make the time go by!;)

I don't know what I want for dinner tonight, nevermind what I might want to eat 90 or 60 days from now.

No PS's for us.

We are a party of 7, if we dont make PS's we can never eat at any of the places we want too..... as it is, they cant always put us together....

I like making them... I do. I only make 1 a day, for the most part and rotate breakfast luch and dinner....

Wow... I am getting hungry!

No, I don't have the blues. I'm just happy to look on my spreadsheet and see all my PS's for the time I wanted them inthe first place.

Sorry you are a little blue.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter