• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else havinbg trouble retrieving online dining ressies?

LisaZ1113

Mouseketeer
:confused3 Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It has me all paranoid!! We leave this friday, and I wanted to double check everything.....I guess I will call tomorrow.

Yep but for me it seems to work for some of my ressies and not others - hope they weren't cancelled by Disney (I know I didn't!)

I was confused and thought they would retain all my ressies online in my account, but nope, and of course I didn't write anything down.

Can I call the DINE number and get the ones I can't remember the exact time using my phone number provided?

ADRs that have to be made by phone only, like for the Candlelight Processional, can't be retrieved online - you have to call to confirm those. And you're right, kismetdreams, there's no place to just put in your reservations number and retrieve all of your ADRs. That would be too easy, I guess. You can retrieve your ADRs one by one, but you have to have the confirmation numbers. You can certainly call Disney dining, and they can read off the confirmation numbers to you.

boardwalk tigger, do you mean linking your ADRs to your resort reservation? If you do, you just go to the disney dining page and choose a restaurant, and click on "book reservation." When that page comes up, there's a paragraph that asks if you want to link this ADR to a resort reservation, and to click on "retrieve your reservation." That will bring up a section where you can enter your resort confirmation number, last name, date of arrival and resort name. Then the ADR will be linked to that reservation.

I think the whole online ADR & reservation system is very UN-user friendly!!! I seem to go round & round trying to pull up a trip, and ADR, etc.

I was able to pull up 9 out of 10 reservations online. I was getting worried why the one would not work so I called and it was still there. The CM told me that many people have had the same problem. She said there are still some bugs in the system.

I haven't been able to pull up any of mine. I put in my confirmation number and my phone number and get a message to call WDWDINE. I tried to change an ADR on line, but couldn't cancel the other, so had to cancel the new one. Then I called the next day and was able to change it, so it's fine. When I tried to book online at the 90 day mark, I couldn't do that either, kept getting the E--------- message. I got everything I wanted, so yea, but lots of frustration on the pc.

I haven't had too many issues, but I have not been able to get the last reservation I made emailed to me. It's for Cinderella's and I can view it online, but every time I request it be emailed to me I get a blank email. I tried 6 times and 2 different email addresses. :confused3

I too had the same issue...I called and a CM when through each of my ADR's and double checked dates, times, and confirmation numbers. Took about 10 minutes and I made sure to be everything in a spreadsheet. Calling also allowed me to see if I double booked anything and I did. Online ressies are great, but there is always room for double booking or cancelations. Always good to call and get confirmation that my trip is still a go.

Thanks so much for the advice and info, everyone. I guess I'll give DINE a call and see if they can give me the 3 confirmation numbers I am missing...and next time I'll write it all down! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter