• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else having Disboard App Problems???

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
On the Disboards app, The error message says " The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict....?????" Interesting, just updated the MDE app about 5 minutes before this started to happen?????:confused3

Tried uninstalling then re-installing but same thing...

ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS MESSAGE???...JUST HAPPENED!

TIA! :goodvibes

Is the DISBOARDS APP shut down???????:confused3

Read another thread that there are weird popups, etc????:confused3

THANKS!:)

Is the DISBOARDS APP shut down???????:confused3 Read another thread that there are weird popups, etc????:confused3 THANKS!:)
yes I'm having a lot of issues with pop ups on my Dis app running ios8 I think it's something to do with the ads. Was also getting a problem running the app on my nexus 7 tablet running jellybean says "... could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict..". I don't know what the issue is

Getting that same message! Tried a few times uninstalling then installing again...Not successful!:(

Isn't there a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR of Disboards????:confused3

If there is a technical support administrator reading this, PLEASE ADVISE!

Has the app been shut down due to the popups etc????::confused3

THANKS!:)

I used it today on my IPhone 6 with no problem. I didn't get any ads or popups. I have the lastest IOS version - 8.1 I think.

I used it today on my IPhone 6 with no problem. I didn't get any ads or popups. I have the lastest IOS version - 8.1 I think.

TO me that means they have nixed the Android version.....and that stinks if they did. What a way to turn me off of here.

It's just the android version but all messages I've sent are being ignored. Can someone please confirm if they are fixing the app for android or if it's now defunct?

I have a android and haven't been able to get on. I thought it was me,glad to know I'm not the only one. Hope if gets fixed soon.

ipad user.

I don't think the issues are exclusive to android.

I'm not getting pop ups, but it just won't work. I get weird messages saying I don't have permission to view certain tabs, and other messages saying I need to login even though I am logged in.

Then other tabs seem to work, but won't let me do anything.

Tried posting in the tech forum as well. No one is paying attention, lots of other people saying same thing.

I am on an iPad and having the same problems. It says I am not logged in when I am. It also does not allow me to do anything on the threads but view it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter