anyone else having problems logging into the new universal app?

liamthompson

Earning My Ears
Looks like universal updated their app last week. I've tried logging in, submitting my username and password, and it just gets stuck trying to load the log in page. I'm certain my username/password combination is correct as I'm able to log into my account on the universal website. I've deleted the old version of the app and re-installed the new one but no change. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Before I abandon the app entirely...what other information does logging in give me? I see some of the wait times for the rides aren't always listed...will I be able to see more information if I'm logged into the app? It's also a bummer that I won't be able to use mobile ordering.

I updated the app today and was able to login immediately with no issues. You only need to be logged in for the wallet function and mobile ordering that I can think off.

I updated the app today and was able to login immediately with no issues. You only need to be logged in for the wallet function and mobile ordering that I can think off.
I'm not seeing the mobile order option anymore in the new version of the app. Do you have it? I'm not sure if it isn't showing because I'm offsite right now, or just because something is actually broken.

Under Helpful Tools, it has Mobile Food and Drink Ordering. It lets me see every location with that option, but does not let me initiate an order. I don’t know if that’s due to me not being anywhere near Universal property! I never tried the mobile ordering from home before app update so can’t say if that’s how it’s supposed to be. I was able to make a reservation yesterday for Mythos through the app.

Under Helpful Tools, it has Mobile Food and Drink Ordering. It lets me see every location with that option, but does not let me initiate an order. I don’t know if that’s due to me not being anywhere near Universal property! I never tried the mobile ordering from home before app update so can’t say if that’s how it’s supposed to be. I was able to make a reservation yesterday for Mythos through the app.
I don't think you can access mobile ordering until you're on property

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter