Anyone Else having problems pulling up reservation Numbers

katieam1

DIS Veteran
I tried to do my ADR online this morning and kept getting an error message on the dining page when I tried to pull up my Vacation Reservation number. So I ended up calling but I wanted to be able to see for myself what is out there for ADR. So I am not too happy with the morning so far. Plus when making my reservation there was a lot of things not available for me. Yuck!

This is what kept coming up:

We are unable to retrieve your reservation. You may continue to make your dining reservations, contact your travel agent, or call 407-WDW-DINE for assistance.

Disney Vacation Club Members may also contact Member Services for assistance.
:confused3:headache:

That happeend to me. I realized I wasn't putting in the right resort that we were staying at.

I have also heard if you don't type your name with the Capital letter (if thats how your ressie is written, that it won't except it)

you may want to try those things and see if it works if you need to add anymore

That happeend to me. I realized I wasn't putting in the right resort that we were staying at.

I have also heard if you don't type your name with the Capital letter (if thats how your ressie is written, that it won't except it)

you may want to try those things and see if it works if you need to add anymore

Thank you so much! That helped me and I was finally able to get in. What happened was that my husband is a jr and that needed to be added after our last name. I knew I should have listed my husband as the additional guest and made the reservation under my name would have been easy. :)

Anyways, thank you again for the help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter