Anyone else having trouble booking ADR's online?

msjprincess

DIS Veteran
I can search and bring up availability but when I click on a time I get Lady and The Tramp, and an error message
finder.dining.error.default.title

My ADR's opened 8/9. When I logged on, I kept getting the dwarfs, that they system is down. It took 10-15 minutes to get back on line and then I was able to make ADR's. I had trouble doing on line checking yesterday. Only gave options for before 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in half hour increments. When I tried to scroll down using the bar, it didn't work. Disney IT is horrible.

I had trouble all morning but finally got it all done. Got everything we wanted! Last week of Oct.

I had issues on and off this morning but using the incognito mode on my iphone seemed to do the trick.

I notice that when I was booking a reservation this morning, the first time, the calendar allowed me to check 60 days out, and I was able to secure it. But then suddenly, the site let me search 180 days out. Of course, there was the "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." But it was interesting the calendar changed during that time.

Not sure if this has been happening for a while or not. Is there a chance they are preparing to allow booking 180 days out soon?

Last edited:
I was due to make reservations on the 22nd and it gave me an error whenever I clicked on a time in the App. Ended up doing it in the browser instead. This Genie thing will be totally fine :rolleyes:

Having issues here too! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - and certain restaurants don't even come up at all for searching. Gives an error code.

I haven't been able to do anything with my reservation for the past couple of weeks unless I used an incognito window. The system is an absolute mess.

I was probably lucky, but got everything I wanted that was open. But, I was online right when it opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter