Anyone else having trouble with the website?

Bellamouse

DIS Veteran
I cannot for the life of me make any reservations today on the website. I was able to make all my original reservations the other day just fine. Now I'm doing some fine tuning/changing of a few things and I can get nothing done. I put in my date, time and number in party, I get "applying your choices", then nothing happens. No times, no message saying "there were no tables found, try changing your time etc.". Nothing at all. I try it over and over and over and I get nothing. Very frustrating.

I also tried two different browsers, in case that was it. But I got the same issue so it must be the site?

Oh good grief. Now it's telling me my login/password don't exist. And that I have to create a new one.

On hold with tech support right now.

I was having trouble last night. Finally gave up and used the link that was posted under reservations to the old site. It was much better.

The CM last night was having trouble with her computer as well when I went to book. :confused3 It's so frustrating!

Yes, I tried to log in to my Disney experience and its telling me that my email doesn't exist. I called them and they told me that a server was down and they are doing maintenance but that they don't have a time frame when it would be back up.
This is the only time I'll have in the next couple days to book the rest of my ADRs :mad:

Thanks. I just got the same info. That said, they transferred me to a phone reservationist who got me what I needed. You might try calling in your reservation if you only have the time now to get it done.

Could someone point me to the link for the old system? I liked that so much better anyway.... ;) Thanks.

Thanks. I just got the same info. That said, they transferred me to a phone reservationist who got me what I needed. You might try calling in your reservation if you only have the time now to get it done.

Could someone point me to the link for the old system? I liked that so much better anyway.... ;) Thanks.

I could call but I prefer to be able to take my time and check out the restaurants online and then decide. I'll just try again later tonight.

I liked the old site better too. Here is that link.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

Hope it works better for you.

I would like to think that they are doing maintenance to add the August Wishes Dessert Party dates!!! :cheer2: Hey, I can DREAM, right??? :rotfl:

Oh thank goodness.....I can give my Disney heart attack a break now!!! Thought is was just me,,,called my DH panicking and of course he cracked up!!! Stay at home mom married to a police officer,,,but not being able to log onto my Disney app is way more stressful than what he's doing!!! ;)

Oh thank goodness.....I can give my Disney heart attack a break now!!! Thought is was just me,,,called my DH panicking and of course he cracked up!!! Stay at home mom married to a police officer,,,but not being able to log onto my Disney app is way more stressful than what he's doing!!! ;)

I have to admit that made me giggle.

I was panicking to. I was past the 180 mark and the boards have made me feel like if you don't do it exactly at 180 forget it! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter