Anyone else leaving Feb 4th??

We are there 2/2-2/6 at AKL 2/2-2/5 & WL 2/5-2/6! First time staying at either one! I knew President's week is usually very busy & have been there in the past during cheer competitions--however, according to the WDW Wide World of SPorts website the only competition is at the end of Feb. That week might be a bit more crowded, but the girls only get about 1 full day in the parks, then just parts of a day or 2--depending on how far they go in the competition, so you may hear a lot more loud cheers around WDW, but it won't be packed like President's week. Deb

DH & I will be checking into PC 2/5 - 2/10. My sis will be at CS for a convention which ends 2/7 and she her DH will also be at PC until the 10th. Then we're all headed to Naples to visit our other sis and then DH & I will celebrate our 30th anniversary at WL 2/13-15 before heading home. Hoping the weather will be nice and crowds manageable as they have been in the past.

::MinnieMo

We'll be there Feb. 1-7 at POFQ! Can't wait! :banana: This will be our first stay at POFQ and I'm really excited to experience it. We originally tried CS too but they were booked.....I thought it was because we actually just made our reservations two weeks ago! This is a surprise trip from my DH which makes it even better. Hope everyone has a great time!

Just booked today room today. . . .

Will be at AKL Feb 1-5th, and my Birthday is on the 4th.!! It's gonna be a good time.

Boma here I come.!! Yummy.! :earsboy:

We'll be at CBR 2/2 - 2/12. We can't wait!! It's DD's 5th B-day on 2/7 and she is sooo excited to be celebrating it at WDW. :banana:

WE will be there the 5th -11th at saratoga.......We went last year around the time of the cheer competition and it really wasn't crowed in the parks but Downtown Disney was packed at night...Also, they book them in to of the value resorts which could be why some of the moderate resorts are full........I am hoping the crowds will be light...from what I am reading it should be except for us..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter