Anyone else love Nora Roberts?

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I just started reading Midnight Bayou and I am addicted!! Everything Nora Roberts writes makes me want to sit down and not stop reading until I've finished the book. The setting of this one is New Orleans or close by New Orleans and it is wonderful! Before it I read Carnal Innocence which is the first book that I've ever read set in the Mississippi Delta!

Anyway if you like a mixture of romance/ghosts/mystery etc. Nora Roberts is an excellent read! I just ordered the Three Sisters Trilogy off of ebay and can't wait to get them in!

I love Nora Roberts. Am in the middle of one of hers now. I usually read them as soon as they hit the stands.

I love Nora, and another good writer of that type of book is Lisa Jackson and also Linda Howard.

All good authors, quick reads and lots of romance/mystery and the like. I loved "Villa" by Nora Roberts, that one was most excellent.

To funny SSB :)

I love Nora Robetrs. I am finishing up one of hers tonight. She also writes a series under JD Robb if anyone wants to check it out.

yes!!

The 3 sisters trilogy was fabulous...

I have several of her newer ones that we here have all read....I'd be happy to send them to you....

pm me if you are interested.

sorry for poor typing...sick 3 y.o. asleep on my lap.

I love her books. I am in the middle of one of her books right now. I have my name on hold for two more of her books at our library. But I don't like her books that she writes under J.D. Robb.

I didn't read the 3 Sisters, but there was a trilogy about 3 brothers in New England, I think it was Sea Swept, Rising Tides and Inner Harbor. I LOVED that series!

I'm not crazy about the JD Robb books, but I have read them.

She's a hard one. Sometimes I LOVE her stuff and other times I can't stand it.

I have read her for a few years now. I just finished her book Dangerous - loved it.

I didn't even realize she wrote under another name. I will have to look for those too

I love Nora Roberts and have read pretty much everything she has written. I also love the J.D Robb books. She can't write fast enough for me! :)

I also like Nora Roberts. Loved the Three Sisters...hated to read the last one. I also like her JD Robb books, but can never remember the ones I've read.

There is one Nora Roberts book that my Mom lent to me recently and I just couldn't get into it. I think it was the Three Fates. Don't know why, just didn't like it.

I love Nora, but I only get time to read the hardcovers. I also love the JD Robb books. It says on her website, they have been optioned for a movie!! My favorites of hers are Honest Illusions and Public Secrets, both older books. I had dinner and drinks with her once, she is a very cool lady! She recently became a grandmother too, if you go to her website, you can see pictures of her with the baby, very cute.

Erika

ME, ME, ME!!!! I read Midnight Bayou when it first came it. It certainly was different wasn't it?

I read the 3 Fates, and loved that one, also the one about the 3 witches is good too.;)

I have read every Nora Roberts book, and every JDRobb book. I have to find someone I like as well, because I have nothing to read right now (except the DIS)

Nora Roberts is probably my fav author!:) I don't really like the books she writes as JD Robb, though...they are just not my style. I much prefer the mushy romance novels, with maybe a bit of suspense thrown in to keep things interesting!

I love Nora!! I haven't had time to read lately, but I have loved every one of her books that I have read!!

I love Nora Roberts. Got two of her books packed for our cruise.

Be sure to read the Chesapeake Trilogy This is about the Quinn brothers

Sea Swept-Rising Tides-Inner Harbor

in the third book the Quinn Brother's father adopts a boy named Seth etc!!

Now there is a sequel to this trilogy!!!!
The Newest book on the Quinn family from The Chesapeake Trilogy is Chesapeake Blue and this story focus on Seth!!!!

Just finished reading it !!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter