Anyone else love Nora Roberts?

I love her books. One of my favorite series is The McCade Brothers, 4 books written for Harlequin or Silhouette, not sure which. It is one of the older series. They are all good though, I am always on the look out for any I may have missed. I love the way she intertwines the characters among the books.
I also read the JD Robb series. It is a harder, 'set in the future series' about a female cop.
I also love any romance story with a supernatural theme... I have found some about vampires, mermaids, etc. Some of Nora Roberts fall in this category. If anyone knows of any others, any authors, let me know. =0)
Diane AKA Whitegloves

Sue, that is a great story. I loved it. I like Nora Roberts too.

Give Three Fates a little bit longer...it takes some getting into..but then it is wonderful...
However, McCade Brothers were some of my favorite Nora Roberts characters..

JD Robb is okay, IMO not as good as stuff under her Nora Roberts

I love her books! And you are going to love the Three Sisters Trilogy! I read the trilogy as the books were being published one by one. I would finish one and couldn't wait to get the next one. In fact, I need a new book now, and one of hers will be my top pick. Read Montana Sky. I really liked that one.

The four books in the Chesapeake Bay Series were one of the best 'series' of books that I've ever read! I hated for every book to end. BUT these are not 'supernatural' in any way. Does she have any other series of books that are NOT supernatural or witchcraft related? If you read the Chesapeake series then you know exactly what type of 'read' I'm looking for. Any more suggestions?

Other authors would be fine also.
:D

wovenwonder - I think I know what you are looking for, I love reading Sandra Brown and Linda Lael Miller and Debbie Macomber. You might want to check those too.

I love Nora Roberts too! I just finished reading Table for Two, it was very good. I love her books, but I am too cheap to buy the hard covers so I usually wait until they come out in paperback.

I agree with some of the others, Debbie Macomber and Sandra Brown are great too. I also recently discovered someone else, Luann Rice, her books are great, although I have only read two of them, number three is on my nightstand right now.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter