• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else love...................

disnygrl30

Mouseketeer
Smallville. My aunt has just gotten me turned on to this show. She has all the seasons on DVD, and I have been borrowing them over the past month. I have gotten completely caught up and and now up to date. I love this show. My favorite show, right up there with Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else????

dgrl30 - I did watch Smallville during its 1st season. After that, I kind of fell off and wound up watching something else...can't remember what. Watching commercials, though, it looks like it is pretty good....may have to catch back up this summer...hmmm.

My DH loves this show. Being the good wife that I am decided I would try watching it, so we could watch together. The first episode I see has canabalism in it, I was done! :guilty: So I can happily say I don't share this with my DH! :teeth:

I guess I'm alone on this one. Believe me there is a lot on it that gets to me too, but "Tom Welling is my McDreamy"!!!!! I just gotta watch. I can't help it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter