• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else need any eyelets?

jessiann97

Earning My Ears
I have a wholesale discount with http://stampdoctor.com for everything on their site. If you're interested in shaped eyelets or even regular ones, please let me know and I'll get you a quote on them!

The small round eyelets are as follows:
$0.90/bag for 0-10 bags
$0.80/bag for 11-20 bags
$0.75/bag for all other quantities.

Shipping & tax is not included on these prices.

I'd like to place the order tomorrow 5/13/05 sometime. I can accept the payment via paypal :cheer2:

Thanks for your time! :) I look forward to helping you make your swap items.

While I cretainly can't say I need eyelets, I checked your post anyway. ;) I absolutely fell in love with the bugs in the "eyelet positioning stamp" section! I'm not quite sure what the difference is between 'mounted' & 'unmounted' though. And are they just oval, round & flat top eyelets that you set onto a stamp of the bug? Is that how they get the legs & antenna?

DDIL is doing It's Tough To Be A Bug for the Ride swap & I'm sure she'd love some of those!

I forgot to ask - do you know what size the ovals & flat tops are? 3/16"? 1/8"?

piratesmate said:
"eyelet positioning stamp" section! I'm not quite sure what the difference is between 'mounted' & 'unmounted' though. And are they just oval, round & flat top eyelets that you set onto a stamp of the bug? Is that how they get the legs & antenna?

I think you're confusing the positioning stamps with the bug eyelets...

The positioning stamp is a stamp that you use and it shows you where to put the eyelets - it'll also stamp on the legs & antenna of the bug. Mounted=on a block of wood. Unmounted=just the rubber stamp.

After you've stamped the area that you want to use, you'll then open the Bug Body Bag. The BBB contains the head and body of the bug you want to make. You'll then know exactly where each eyelet goes because you've stamped it! :)

I hope that clarifies it a bit more. :) Aren't they cute?

OK - That's what I thought after I looked at them for a while. I just explained it wrong. I'm curious though about the size of the eyelets. I already have a whole mess of them & was thinking of just ordering the stamps. I just can't tell if the flat head eyelets used for the bug "heads" are smaller or the same size as the ovals used for the bug "body" & "wings".

Would you please PM me with the prices and shipping info for the following?
Ant stamp unmounted - EPSB001
Bee stamp unmounted - EPSB003
Ladybug stamp unmounted - EPSB002
and in case I don't have the right color/size:
black (4) & yellow (2) ovals
small black flat heads (4) or
large black flat heads (4)

Thanks!

ETA: Oh - and do you know how many eyelets are in the bottles they have on clearance?

piratesmate said:
I just can't tell if the flat head eyelets used for the bug "heads" are smaller or the same size as the ovals used for the bug "body" & "wings".

The heads are smaller. I do not know the exact dimensions. :(

piratesmate said:
Would you please PM me with the prices and shipping info for the following?
Unfortunately I can not get the unmounted at a discount. However - mounted would be $3.00 each for the below items.
The bug body bags (come with the head and body pieces) make 10 bugs! They are only $1.60 a bag! :)

I'm not sure what you mean about (4) (2) etc. Please clarify. :)

Thanks!

[
piratesmate said:
I]ETA: Oh - and do you know how many eyelets are in the bottles they have on clearance? [/I]
I have to look into this. I'll let you know shortly. :)

The (2) (4) was just meant to indicate how many bags in case that affected the shipping cost.

The body bags (that term makes me laugh every time I see it :)) would be good if I was just making for myself. But I was going to tell DDIL about this for the swap & she'd need to make at least 24 of each bug. I have the feeling she'd really like the bees & the bag says it only makes 4. It seems like it would be cheaper to just buy the individual shapes.

Prices below are per bag:

$1.80 - black (4) & yellow (2) ovals
$1.80 - small black flat heads (4) or
$2.25 - large black flat heads (4)

Even if not, I'm ready to place the order. Let me know exactly what you would like! :) I'll place the order today and I'll spend the extra $$ to make the minimum required. :) hugs,

If you haven't ordered, please wait a minute! I really screwed up - this is isn't the right order. :blush: What I'd really like is:

1 bag "jonquil" ovals: BOEYEJY
2 bags "ebony" ovals: BOEYEEB
2 bags of "ebony" small flat heads: BSMFLATEB
"unmounted" right bee stamp EPSB003R
"unmounted" left ant stamp EPSB001L

Hopefully those codes are correct.

Let me know what to do next. K?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter