• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else planning for 2023?

i have no idea when we will take our next trip to WDW. so much is up in the air right now...but it definitely won’t be this year, and probably not next year. 2023 might be about right!

the dreaming is tons of fun :) i am always changing my mind about where we would stay. Art of Animation would be fun for a kid (by then, 5 year old!). Polynesian studios had some helpful extra space, and the monorail is awesome. Maybe by then, the Star Wars hotel will be an option (my wife would be beside herself).

happy to read along and hear what other people are planning :)

My younger son turns 3 in January 2023, so I'm hoping for a California trip with a few days at Disneyland while he's still free. Honestly, at this point I'm wondering where I'm going to find enough vacation days for all the trips I've got planned in my head. I haven't gone this long without traveling since I started traveling as an adult, and it's been hard. I am firmly in the camp "will travel as soon as I'm allowed"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter